In Odisha, After 10th examinations, majority of the students, unfortunately, do not keep themselves in touch with studies. They do not spend their time for career development purpose where as students in other states use their time most effectively in preparing themselves for future. As a result, students from Odisha lack behind and find themselves in disadvantageous situation while competing with others at a later stage.
It is not that they are inferior and less intelligent in comparison to their counterpart, but they suffer because of lack of opportunity, poor or no guidance. Now a days world scenario has changed. To face such situation, it is required to change the attitude. One should think himself what his/her position was before 5 years and compare with his/her present position. Also he/she should plan what he/she would like to be after 5 years from today. This career planning will help him in achieving his/her ambition.
Now a days, after completing the school education, more and more students are taking interest to join in commerce discipline aspiring to become Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary etc. in future. But a very few of them plan their career at the right time and achieve their goal. Odisha Commerce Academy has been set up to provide guidance and other support, at the beginning of their career, to all those students who intend to pursue their career to achieve this goal.
Odisha Commerce Academy (P) Ltd. has been established at Bhubaneswar with the main objective for advancement of commerce education in Odisha. This company is registered under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956 with the Registrar of the Companies in Odisha on 07.06.2013. The Corporate Identity Number (CIN) is U80903OR2013PTC016963.
The Odisha Commerce Academy will provide coaching to the students seeking admission for
ACADEMIC [+2 Com. (CHSE & CBSE) and +3 Com
1. To start with it plans to conduct coaching classes for +2 Com. (CHSE & CBSE) and +3 Com. for the year 2017-18. Last date of admission for coaching is 1st June 2017.
2. The classes will start from 1st June 2017 and continue upto Examination .
PROFESSIONAL [CPT and Intermediate (IPC) Course under The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Intermediate Course under The Institute of Cost Accountants of India].
1. To start with it plans to conduct coaching classes for CA-CPT during this summer vacation, 2017 for +2 Commerce students (intending +2 Science/Arts/ +3 Commerce students may also join).
2. The CPT examination will be held during June 2017. Last date of admission for coaching into CPT course is 20th April 2017. The classes will start from 20TH April 2017 and continue upto June 2017.
Odisha Commerce Academy will provide
1. Professional Coaching, emphasizing concept development on the subject in the most possible simplified manner.
2. The Coaching will be imparted by faculties who are not only eminent and highly experienced in their field but are amiable with very friendly and positive attitude.
3. The Faculties will interact with the students not only on study matters but will provide personal guidance on their career planning.
4. Each student will be guided for effective time management which is very crucial.
5. The Institute will provide a congenial study atmosphere to all the students.
6. Special coaching on Spoken English, Personality Development and Development of communication skill will be conducted by eminent professors having expertise on the subjects. Also emphasis will be given on imparting Practical Working Knowledge which will be unique and will be highly helpful to the students in future. This will help them in not only applying their knowledge in practical field but also getting more stipends during articleship period than their competitors.